|Version 1 (modified by 14 years ago) (diff),|
Getting started with Rivet/Rivetgun?
- Must have CLHEP installed.
- Install HepMC from Andy's tarball: ~buckley/proj/HepMC-1.26.00/HepMC.tar.gz on CEDAR server (see below).
- Check out Rivet from Subversion.
- configure, make, make install
- Check out RivetGun from Subversion.
- configure, make ... at this stage I (Ben) get problems with linking.
For your information (particularly for Ben), I've tarred up a copy of the compiled HepMC 1.26 library and headers and put it on h6 at ~buckley/proj/HepMC-1.26.00/HepMC.tar.gz
This version is from Matt Dobbs' web page with some hacks applied to make it handle the CLHEP2 namespaces etc. properly. The structure of the tarball is:
./ |_ include | |_ HepMC | |_ GenParticle.h, etc. |_ lib |_ libHepMC.so
so cd'ing to your local installs area (I use $HOME/cedarlocal, for example) and untarring the tarball should unpack properly into the include and lib directories, as automake would do.